Sunday, April 3, 2011


(We made it to Utah!!! It was crazy, crazy, crazy, but we are here. Thank you, thank you to mom and dad, mom and dad in-law, and Kylie and Jared. You were all lifesavers! I know I am totally behind on my blog, but stay tuned because I am going to catch up this week.)

March 15th day 30

Six months old today, and what a big boy! Gray just barely learned this month to hold up his body weight on his legs. And seriously, just look at those tree trunks! He is wearing 12 month clothes...yea, the same ones Sawyer just grew out of a few months ago. He also finally learned to roll all the way over, although he gets high centered on the belly sometimes and can't quite figure it out. Now we are working on sitting up unattended, but maybe we are setting our expectations too high. It seems to be a long way off. I didn't want to do his official six month photos until he can sit up, although we might be closer to a year at that point. But, at least he's mastered the art of the smile!


March 14th day 29

The nebulizer:( It takes some serious bribing to get this sick kiddo to wear this thing and sit still for 10 minutes at a time. My poor babies got so sick this week. Turns out that it was the flu, although we didn't find out until it was almost over.


March 13th day 28

Make sure to instill good habits while they are young:)


March 12th day 27

The twins one year shoot! Seriously, isn't this the cutest duet you have ever seen? And those dimples...come on! Too bad they are a little stingy busting out those dimples for aunt Marci. I have yet to win these two over completely, but we're working on it. I was so proud of Meg. I know she was getting the hot sweats watching these two roll around in the dirt and eat rocks (shhh...don't tell her I told you but she is a TEENY WEENY bit of a germ killa.)








3 comments:

Casie said...

The nebulizer on Sawyer is so sad! We had to do that with Jaren last week too. Such a bummer! Glad you made it safely. Love the twins photo shoot!

ChristopheRobyn said...

Your photo shoot with the twins is DARLING! I love it. I miss you already. I hope Utah is treating you well. We definitely need to get together in August when I'm up there.

Heather and Rich said...

So glad you guys made it to Utah ok!!! I bet it's a nice breath of relief to be back in the good slc around family and friends. So much fun!! Armando (I think you know Armando?) text me last week about being at work (ARUP), minding his own business when he looks up to see the one and only Nate Mortensen - on his pathology rotation there! I would have been in shock too! ;) Miss you guys! If we come into town, we will definitely give you a call and try to steal you guys for breakfast or something.