Monday, April 25, 2011

March 30th-April 9th

I am seriously trying to get caught up, so that this is more fun and less work. Plus, I can't wait to post my pics from girl's weekend in DC. Stay tuned...

April 9th day 54

We had a shower for Nate's cousin Kelly and her baby girl. She has eleven and twelve year old sons, and got lucky with this girly girl.


Kylie and I made this cute blanket for Kelly.


If you live in Salt Lake, and have never been to The Bombay House, you are doing yourselves a serious disservice. Nate took me on a much needed night out, and it was worth taking a picture of. Order the chicken tikka masala with garlic naan, and my friend, you will not be disappointed. Our favorite place ever!


April 8th day 53
Singin' in the rain:)


April 7th day 52

Ok, full disclosure...I did not take a photo this day. I woke up in a panic at 3 a.m. and remembered that I forgot to take a photo, and figured it was already past midnight, so I went back to bed. I dug this out of the archives from a few months ago because I love this picture of Sawyer. Shame on me. If I only miss one day all year, it will still be considered a success, I guess.

April 6th day 51

Another day in paradise. Seriously though, if I could invent a contraption for the hard core student like my hubs, that could hold you in this position without the strain on the back and neck, I could be a rich woman. Is he ready for 30 years of surgery?


April 5th day 50
The view from my bedroom window. Not bad.


April 4th day 49

Sawyer thinks grandma and grandpa built this door especially for him...and they would have had he asked.


April 3rd day 48

I think it was close to the 80's in Vegas at this very moment.



April 2nd day 47

The great ole' Salt Lake. It is good to be home. And it is good to have babysitters so that we can spend beautiful mornings like this on our mountain bikes.


April 1st day 46

Sawyer hangin' with Nate's Aunt Lora, cousin Kelly, and her son Garrett.


March 31st day 45

Sawyer still loves driving with grandpa. If you ask him what he is doing, under grandpa's instruction, he says "cwuisin' chicks."


March 30th day 44
Yummy squash.


1 comment:

Casie said...

Marci, I miss you and those boys! I was just making Brig's birthday guest list last night and got a little sad thinking that you're not there anymore. And the weather is CRAZY, right!? I missed the first pool day at Erica's as we are in Utah for the month and we were in a freaking snow storm! Not fair. :) Love all the pics!