Monday, April 11, 2011


March 19th day 33

I helped to host a baby shower for a good friend, Melanie(who hopefully should be having this baby any day now). I sort of forgot that I was moving when I offered to host this shower. My in-laws were in town to help us move, and they were great to help me out and then take off with the kids. All things considered, it turned out great.
I love these girls, and I am going to miss them this year. We started out as 10 medical student wives with 3 kids among us, less than 3 years ago. Now we are 10 moms, with 16 kids, and 3 more in the next few months. Somethin' in the water!


For my own comedic interests, we played a feed the baby game. Each team had to keep their eyes closed and whoever finished feeding their pudding first, won. It was hilarious to watch but I don't know about playing. They were all good sports.


The winners


Crepe bar with cookies and milk




March 18th day 32

Hangin' with Aunt Ky.


March 17th day 31

In the nook....my favorite place too!



March 16th day 30

A photo shoot that I did for my friend Paige, and adorable 6 day old baby Max.


No comments: