Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yip, I'm a blogger!

Well, I could say that this is Nate and I's blog. In fact, it's named Nate and Marci's blog, but really it's just Marci's blog where she can rant and rave and post pictures of her cute hubby, and adorable pooch, and growing appendage that will soon be a mini-Nate. We all know Nate is never coming close to this blog, in fact, I'll be lucky if he ever reads it. And yes, I did refer to myself in the third person. I'm sorry, but sitting in a house all by yourself every day will do that to a you.

Anyways, I'm glad I got this son of a b*&*%ing blog done. I am what you would call technologically inept. I skipped over the whole myspace era, and so I am still figuring this shiz out. It has taken me two full Saturdays to get this up and running. So, for this reason I am happy to be posting my first blog, or blogging my first post, or whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am so proud of you. If you needed help with this blog stuff you know you should have just called Erika. She is the queen of the computer stuff.
I am glad to see that things are going well for you. What is the baby's name going to be? Or are we just calling him baby boy Mortensen? YUCK. We could call him mexitot =D
Best of luck....Love Jod.