Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our year in a nutshell. . .

Here's a little sneak peak of our last year. With a med student for a husband, this year might not be quite as eventful as the last(baby aside).


Nate and I at the Yankees game on the Fourth of July. I surprised Nate for his 28th birthday, and didn't tell him we were going to New York until we got to the airport. He wanted to see Yankee Stadium before it gets torn down. It was still priceless even though they lost both games!




New Orleans!

Our trip to New Orleans for the anatomy convention. Nate's favorite sign (only in New Orleans....or Vegas).



The swamp tour in the Louisiana Bayou(breathtakingly beautiful). Yes, that is a gator that swam right up to our boat.






Nate and I hiking out of Havasupai(one of the most beautiful places in the world). We're only on a few miles in, so we're still looking pretty fresh.


Nate indulging in one of his favorite obsessions. I say obsessions lightly, but if you know the kid you realize the weight of that word.



Nick and Meg's wedding in May. Cutest couple ever!




The delicate arch with the Mortensen fam. We finally got them out of the house.



Saying goodbye to our condo







5 comments:

The Bell Fam said...

LOVE IT SIS! Looking great so far. I am impressed with your techno abilities thus far. I just won't ask you how long it took to put together!

Love ya lots

Britt

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

You just made my night!! I am so excited you got this blog going!!

Rachel and Michael said...

Sounds like an eventful year to me! I just found all your families' blogs and am excited I did! I never saw your old condo and love the pics you posted! What a decorator you are. Next time you're in town... =)
I know what you mean about Nate never coming close to this blog...but I set up my blog so every time I post it goes right to Michael's email, so then he has to look at it! I thought that was pretty clever.
I look forward to looking in on you every once in a while!
Rachel

Chris said...

Welcome to the blog world Marce! I can't believe that you let Scott beat you in fantasy! I was cheering for you. We all miss you here at Allstate, tell Nate hi, and let him know that this is the perfect year for the Yanks to miss the playoffs as he's way too busy with school to watch anyway! Go REDSOX!

LeAnn said...

Hey Marc! Good to see you have a blog! It's not the same without you here at work! See you in a few weeks for lunch!