Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Day 9 february 22nd

Playgroup....watch out!!! Not my best display of parenting today. First I am chatting with the girls, and I go to check on Grayson who was taking a nap on the bed....except that he wasn't taking a nap on the bed. He was screaming face down on the floor. Apparently he can roll all the way over now. Then, one of the girls left and I had not locked the door behind her. Well, one of the toddlers opened the door or something, because next thing you know a lady is pounding on the door and wants to know why there are a bunch of toddlers running around in the street. You know Sawyer was the ringleader of that little escape. Yikes:(



Day 8 february 21st

The awesomeness that is Sawyer!


Day 7 february 20th

Blueberry oatmeal pancakes on a Sunday morning:)



Day 6 february 19th




Day 5 february 18th


I like mac and cheese that much too, buddy!


Day 4 february 17th

Genius!!! I am forever in your debt hot wheel inventors, for providing Sawyer with hours, upon hours, upon hours of entertainment! He lines 'em up and counts them, then counts them backwards, then pours them into a bucket, then arranges them nicely in his hot wheel carrier, then dumps them in a grocery bag, and then into the golf bag and wheels them around the house. Endless possibilities:)




Day 3 february 16th

Happy birthday Coen and Crew!




Day 2 february 15th

Cake Smash!! I can't believe my adorable little nephews turned 1 already.



9 days down of the 365 day challenge(a photo a day).

1 comment:

Casie said...

Adorable pictures. I can't believe the little guys escaped out the front door at play group! That must've been after we left because I think I would remember that if I was there for it. It's a little funny though. :) And the picture of Sawyer in his hat and glasses with his lips out...awesome.