Thursday, February 26, 2009

Here's what's been going on...

I figured it was time for an update. Nate made it through another week of block exams, which was madness like usual. He pretty much quarantined himself in the bedroom for the entire weekend before, and then got about 3-4 hours of sleep a night the entire week of his finals. We got to spend about an hour together on Valentine's day, but I definitely felt worse for him than for me. His hard work paid off, and he did super well on all of his exams.

I went back to work a couple of weeks ago, which was quite the adjustment. Sawyer is getting watched by my friend Alisha and her sweet little girl Leila. It's hard to be away from him all day, but I get to be super excited to come home to him.





My mom came into town on the weekend of Valentine's Day to entertain me, and help me get my house in order before going back to work. We had take out Cafe Rio and Cheesecake Factory for our Valentine's dinner. What a date!

Thanks mom!











Sawyer's first kicks. Thanks Rich and Heather!













Our little man is getting bigger, and longer all the time.











He smiles! Ok, he's been doing this for awhile but it's like the greatest thing ever.











His new little jumper toy. His feet are still like a foot from the ground and he has blankets wedging him in, but we thought we'd try it out. He's gonna love it, can't you tell?






Nate and I went to this fun Morrocan restaurant for a late V-day dinner. This belly dancer was amazing...I've never seen hips move like that. You had to eat with your hands like straight outta Along Came Polly. It was super fun!




Nate's parents came into town last weekend for some golf and r&r. It was good times.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Holy crap I can't believe how fast Sawyer is growing, he's adorable!

Nick and Megan said...

Oh boy he is the cutest little man I have ever seen. Keep the pics coming. I like the pic with the beanie, he is big pimpin. im excited to see all you guys next weekend. Keep up the solid work Nater im excited your tearin it up.

Heather and Rich said...

Oh my gosh - the jumper picture!!!! That is amazing!!! Sawyer's grumpy little face! Ha ha ha ha! Thank you for posting that! What a little stud :)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I love the pictures! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Angie said...

Holy cow sis, seriously. He is adorable. His face already looks so different, he's developed so many distinct features since I saw him last! Before you know it, he's gonna be running around the house in a Captain Hook costume!