Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June 22nd-July 4th

July 4th 139/365


Sawyer trying to cool Adlee off with his trusty spray bottle.


Isaac, Kelsie, Adlee, and baby boy bun in the oven, at the parade.


July 3rd 138/365
Bikers


July 2nd 137/365

Four generations...minus a little nugget that was sleeping at the time.


July 1st 136/365

Locked out at bedtime. Whatever will he do without his electric blanket to sleep on.


June 30th 135/365

While someone was supposed to be napping....


June 29th 134/365

Puzzlemania at our house....every night.


June 28th 133/365

Nate and his mom playing frisbee in the backyard. Summer evenings in Utah are the best thing ever!


June 27th 132/365

Biking casualty. I got a little ambitious with way too much speed going off a little jump in Draper canyon. I might have closed my eyes, or Nate said I looked backwards, but either way was not the right way. I slammed into a wall of dirt and flipped head over heels. I'm lucky I didn't break my arm. This bruise was as big as a grapefruit, and I have a few scars to mark the occasion. Note to self...don't be a moron.


June 26th 131/365

Buzzy love


June 25th 130/365

Needs no explanation!


June 24th 129/365

Discovery museum and mcd's with the cousins


June 23rd 128/365


June 22nd 127/365

This is a family shoot I did with my good friend Melynda. She is an amazing photographer herself. I really had a ton of fun capturing her little family in action. They had such playful energy, and it's clear that they adore this little girl:)


3 comments:

Paige said...

Lookin' good! I'm LOVING those pictures you took of the Bruners. They're awesome!

Casie said...

LOVE the family pictures of the Bruner family! We miss you and your cute family!

Emily Kate said...

Melynda's pics turned out so good! I can't wait to see the rest!