Monday, June 27, 2011

May 31st-June 9th

June 9th

So, I guess I missed a photo this day because when I went to make this post, I could not find a photo on my phone or either camera. So, here is one from the iphone archives of our studly boy getting ready for our ski trip in December.

June 8th

Daddy storing up on those loves before he leaves for four months. Uggh!


June 7th
Sweet cheeks!

June 6th

Sawyer's first bike, that doesn't have a battery operated motor in it. He's not sold yet.



June 5th

We rode the mountain bike lifts at Sundance for the day with some old friends, and had such a blast. This is my girl Bree, who is my photog friend from college that I recently reconnected with. I adore this girl. She is the kind of gal you want to have around...so much fun and always optimistic. She was giggling down the mountain, and she bikes like five days a week. It's good to have these types in your life.


June 4th

This is where Sawyer has been spending much of his time lately. He loves swimming! Grandpa has been giving lessons at least a few times a week, and Sawyer is getting so good at swimming. He can keep his balance and get anywhere with his life jacket on, but even without his jacket he can swim several feet and hold his breath under water. And of course, he is a little dare devil. He is already doing tricks off of the diving board, but not before everyone in the vicinity is watching...."watch mommy, watch daddy, watch papa, watch grandma."


June 3rd

Jungle Jim's with the cousins

June 2nd

Mountain biking draper canyon. One of our new favorite places to be!

June 1st

The Airborne Toxic Event....amazing, amazing show!


May 31st
loving bathtime!


Days 105-114 of the 365 day challenge.

No comments: