Monday, May 30, 2011

May 3rd-May 19th

May 19th day 93

Sawyer at 2 1/2 years and Grayson at 8 months


May 18th day 92

William Fitzimmons in concert at the Urban Lounge. Worth the effort!


My baby sis and I at the concert on her 26th birthday.


Sharing an ice cream cone with aunt Ang. Angie is a trooper for spending her birthday lunch at Mcdonald's;)


May 17th day 92

Nate's mom in her lovely garden. Maybe she can pass on some of that green thumb that I was born without:)


May 16th day 91

Isn't it funny how you finally get them to sleep, and then you get tempted to sneak in for some love and risk waking up the little monster. But it's always so tempting.


May 15th day 90

Breakfast at Silver Fork Lodge up Big Cottonwood Canyon.

May 14th day 89

Nate and his new glasses. No, Nate is not really a stoner although this may seem otherwise. The flash on the i-phone is ridiculously bright and for the longest time he wouldn't keep his eyes open because he said his retinas were burning. I was all burned retinas vs. decent photo.....no brainer.


May 13th day 88
Summertime=clothing optional


May 12th day 87

Enjoying the beautiful weather at the park. Now, I understand that I did not take these photos, but I consider photos I take or photos taken under my instructions still count for the 365 challenge. Otherwise I would never be in any photos, which, honestly I wouldn't really mind but for my children's sake I should show proof of my existence.


May 11th day 86

Two new babies born on the same day. Isaac is my good friend Angie's baby. We are hoping he takes after my brother Isaac who is the epitome of chill.


Baby Erin is Nate's cousin's little girl, who was born after two boys and a ten year gap. She is a loved little lady.


May 10th day 85

Edamame, pea and apple baby food. I am still hoping Gray will get a more distinguished palate and give it another go.


May 9th day 84

Multi-tasking


May 8th day 83

Sawyer, Seth and Grady playing Angry birds on grandma's ipad. Sawyer always elongates the "a" for some reason..."want to play aaaaaanger birds."


The boys did a marathon dishwashing on Mother's Day after an amazing Mexican feast that my parents made. Bless their souls. Too bad it's only once a year huh?


May 7th day 82

Riding the choo choo at the zoo


May 6th day 81

A stroll through the park


May 5th day 80
Nate and ESPN...'nuf said.


May 4th day 79
Grayson showing his new skills


May 3rd day 78

Play date with the "tuzzins."



3 comments:

Emily Kate said...

Love the pics of you and Gray and Sawyer and the dandelions. Maybe try the PEA with less edamame and more apple?

Heather and Rich said...

This was great, Marci! Thanks for the fun updates - your posts are always so fun to read and put a gigantic smile on our faces. Maybe I should try the summer clothing optional thing on the beach this summer ;)

Erica said...

I am jealous of your picture taking skills! Someday i will learn how to really take a good picture. The boys were asking to go to Sawyer's house and jump on the trampoline again the other day. We sure miss you.