Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Number two!

Soooo...many of you already know this, but baby #2 is on the way. Am I crazy? Yes!!! Excited? Yes!!! Did I have an ongoing panic attack for two months after I found out? Yes!!!
I am already 18 weeks so this post is a little past due. I am over the parasite taking over my body phase, and into fat and happy stage (although I would be a little more happy if there was a little less fat involved:)). I am due September 30th, so with a birthday on October 3rd I could very easily have a big 30th birthday present.
Monday we find out the gender. I am thinking a boy because Sawyer needs a partner in crime and one crazy boy in my house is not enough (on a side note...my parents have watched Sawyer a bunch while I have been in Utah and they told me yesterday that they have no idea how I ever get anything done with that child around. Vindication!) ...but I would also love a girl. Stay tuned.....

9 comments:

Paige said...

Wow! Congratulations! I had no clue you were expecting again!!

Alisha said...

Yay! I had heard but didn't know if it was out. We are so excited for you!

Casie said...

I had NO idea! CONGRATS!!! So exciting. Let me know if you need anything. On those days that you're tired, come let Sawyer play at our house and go take a nap!!! :) I'm serious! Can't wait to hear what you're having.

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

How wonderful!! I'm so happy for you guys. I have no idea either... not like I see you a ton haha. But we need to get together soon! Call anytime. Let's play.

rachele and jordan said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ahhh! The suspense is killing me-- I am going to throw my guess out there.....GIRL! We need to get those numbers up in our family....Adlee and Mia need some reinforcements! But, we all know what adorable boys you and Nate make--so another one of those would be nice, too. Let us know as soon as you find out!

reddhottredds said...

CONGRATS! I didn't know. Very exciting. Looks like round two of the babies is starting haha. I'm so excited for you :)

ChristopheRobyn said...

Yeah!! I can't wait for you to find out what you are having. I kept asking Chris if Nate had said anything yet after we talked so I wouldn't spill the beans. I'm guessing a girl--Nate needs a little daddy's girl.

Erica said...

Congratulations! I hope Sawyer gets his partner in crime! Boys are so much fun. And watching brothers play together is so much fun!